THIS IS THE OLD PARTS MANUAL
Our dealers and customers may register to access this online parts catalogue.
- This catalogue is setup for older machines.
- It easy to find parts by selecting the relevant planter or seeder.
- Then, use the visual guidance to identify the part of the planter that you need a part for and drill down until you find the specific part and part number you require.
- The part can then easily be ordered by adding it to your cart and submitting it to us or your dealer.
- Our aftersales department will receive your requirement and arrange for a quotation to be sent to you by your dealer.
Dealers are preregistered and can get their login information from their dealer principals or by emailing us. Customers will need to upload a picture of their serial number(s) as verification for access. Customers with existing access to the old Parts Catalogue will need to reregister to get access to the new 3D Parts Catalogue.
- At the moment this catalogue only setup for machines from 2021 onwards.
- This catalogue has a full 3D model that can be interacted with for each machine serial number.
- Parts are easily located by interacting with the 3D model and using the visual guidance to identify the part of the planter that you need a part for and drill down until you find the specific part and part number you require.
- Some 2D third party catalogues and parts will also be available within the catalogue.
- This part can then easily be added to a quote request by adding it to your cart and submitting it to us.
- The quote will go to your assigned dealer with all the necessary information to get in contact.
- This catalogue speeds up the quote process and will be very up to date with all the latest information.
The Components Engine App that can be downloaded from either the Apple Store or the Google PlayStore (enter the following search key: CEApp).
We stock all the parts needed for Equalizer planters.
Designed and manufactured in South Africa, every machine is documented to the very last part. Every Equalizer spare part is meticulously manufactured and managed to ensure that the end user not only gets the highest quality part, but that the parts are also readily available for his time sensitive farming practices.
Our network of dealers carry all critical Equalizer parts which are distributed from our manufacturing plant in Brackenfell. At the plant we carry spares for all Equalizer implements all year round and have the facility to manufacture at any time if need be. This is a key advantage for our clients having locally manufactured parts of an international standard always at their disposal.